We have gotten two young rag dolls from Kathy. They are beautiful, sweet, clever girls. If we get another, it will definitely be from her. We enjoyed visiting her cattery. She was a gracious hostess and educator about the breed.
Both girls have their own personalities and get along beautifully with another cat and two dogs. Obviously, they have been well socialized by their breeder.
Each of them integrated quickly into our family routines. They found their best cat tree spot, favorite games and preferred treats.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Ragdoll Cat
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."