We have gotten two young rag dolls from Kathy. They are beautiful, sweet, clever girls. If we get another, it will definitely be from her. We enjoyed visiting her cattery. She was a gracious hostess and educator about the breed.

Both girls have their own personalities and get along beautifully with another cat and two dogs. Obviously, they have been well socialized by their breeder.

Each of them integrated quickly into our family routines. They found their best cat tree spot, favorite games and preferred treats.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with cats. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of ragdoll cat. RagdollBlues needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ragdoll cat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at RagdollBlues.

Had an Experience with RagdollBlues?

Comments

The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more RAGDOLLBLUES SELL KITTENS WITH ACTIVE RINGWORM!!! RagdollBlues "Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical. She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them..." Read more Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more