Update added by user Mar 21, 2014
Correction on RagdollBlues Address:
Product/Service: Contagious Kittens
Location: Cleburne, Texas
Category: Animal Services
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical.She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them to unknowing consumers with active ringworm disease.
My kitten came in RagdollBluesfilthy with claws unclipped, flaking and scabs all through its coat and numerous bare patches of skin on ears, chin, and numerous other areas of body that were raw and highly visible on first look. She has all kinds of psalms and biblical verses on her website and signs off saying "Blessings My Friend" and sends animals with a highly contagious skin disease that is contagious to all of your other animals and humans and is very expensive and time consuming to treat. See other complaints about on: Yelp, CFA Reviews, Better Business Bureau, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Pa., Complaints Board.com. Also please note that according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation in Subchapter D.
Practice by Licensed Breeder, Section 802.151. Display of License, Applicable Laws and Rules, Inclusion of License Number and Department Information (3) states: include the license number in each advertisement of the licensed breeder, and (4) include in each contract for sale or transfer of an animal by the licensed breeder: (A) the license number, and (B) the following statement: Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O.
Box 12157, Austin, Texas 787112, 1-800803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov” or a similar statement adopted by commission rule that includes the department’s name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and Internet website address.As a consumer who was duped into buying a cat with a contagious and infectious disease I say to all: BUYERS BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS TACTICS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contagious Kittens
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "Be aware!!!!. I took my dog this morning to the pet smart in Orlando, Fl 8219 S John Young Pkwy. When i picked him up the lady told me that..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."