Update added by user Mar 21, 2014
Correction on RagdollBlues Address:
Product/Service: Contagious Kittens
Location: Cleburne, Texas
Category: Animal Services
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical.She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them to unknowing consumers with active ringworm disease.
My kitten came in RagdollBluesfilthy with claws unclipped, flaking and scabs all through its coat and numerous bare patches of skin on ears, chin, and numerous other areas of body that were raw and highly visible on first look. She has all kinds of psalms and biblical verses on her website and signs off saying "Blessings My Friend" and sends animals with a highly contagious skin disease that is contagious to all of your other animals and humans and is very expensive and time consuming to treat. See other complaints about on: Yelp, CFA Reviews, Better Business Bureau, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Pa., Complaints Board.com. Also please note that according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation in Subchapter D.
Practice by Licensed Breeder, Section 802.151. Display of License, Applicable Laws and Rules, Inclusion of License Number and Department Information (3) states: include the license number in each advertisement of the licensed breeder, and (4) include in each contract for sale or transfer of an animal by the licensed breeder: (A) the license number, and (B) the following statement: Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O.
Box 12157, Austin, Texas 787112, 1-800803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov” or a similar statement adopted by commission rule that includes the department’s name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and Internet website address.As a consumer who was duped into buying a cat with a contagious and infectious disease I say to all: BUYERS BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS TACTICS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contagious Kittens
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."