Update added by user Mar 21, 2014
Correction on RagdollBlues Address:
Product/Service: Contagious Kittens
Location: Cleburne, Texas
Category: Animal Services
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
Breeder is a hypocrite and very unethical.She sells interstate ragdoll kittens and has on her website that she has kittens in 11 states or more and sends them to unknowing consumers with active ringworm disease.
My kitten came in RagdollBluesfilthy with claws unclipped, flaking and scabs all through its coat and numerous bare patches of skin on ears, chin, and numerous other areas of body that were raw and highly visible on first look. She has all kinds of psalms and biblical verses on her website and signs off saying "Blessings My Friend" and sends animals with a highly contagious skin disease that is contagious to all of your other animals and humans and is very expensive and time consuming to treat. See other complaints about on: Yelp, CFA Reviews, Better Business Bureau, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Texas, Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Attorney General of Pa., Complaints Board.com. Also please note that according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation in Subchapter D.
Practice by Licensed Breeder, Section 802.151. Display of License, Applicable Laws and Rules, Inclusion of License Number and Department Information (3) states: include the license number in each advertisement of the licensed breeder, and (4) include in each contract for sale or transfer of an animal by the licensed breeder: (A) the license number, and (B) the following statement: Dog and cat breeders are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O.
Box 12157, Austin, Texas 787112, 1-800803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.tdlr.texas.gov” or a similar statement adopted by commission rule that includes the department’s name, mailing address, telephone numbers, and Internet website address.As a consumer who was duped into buying a cat with a contagious and infectious disease I say to all: BUYERS BEWARE OF UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS TACTICS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contagious Kittens
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "We have gotten two young rag dolls from Kathy. They are beautiful, sweet, clever girls. If we get another, it will definitely be from her. We enjoyed..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."